Welcome guest, please Login or Register
forgot password?

Forum

color settings of the objects that are in LINKRVTs

19 March 2015 07:31 pm

Fabio F.

• Total Posts: 1
Hi,
I can not export the color settings of the objects that are in Link Revits (As shown in the original link) for Revizto model.
The Revizto recognizes only the colors of objects that are in the main model.
I tried to give a BIND in Link Revits but is very time consuming.
Is there any prediction solve this problem?

20 March 2015 02:45 am

Alexey Zuev

• Administrator
  • Total Posts: 238
Hi Fabio,

Could you please send me two sample files (one central and one link) in a PM that have this problem? Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience.

26 April 2015 12:59 pm

Michel R.

• Total Posts: 3
Having the same problem!
When i export from a project which uses only linked rvt's (Manage Link tab), my filters (with colors)  doesn't go along with the models to the Revizto file.

27 April 2015 01:37 am

Alexey Zuev

• Administrator
Hi Michael,

I didn't get a sample file from Fabio. Could you please send me two sample files (one central and one link) in a PM that have this problem? Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience.

27 April 2015 08:57 am

Michel R.

• Total Posts: 3
Alexey,

I'll send you the files via PM.

For anyone else who is having this problem:

When you work with LinkRVT on your file, they don't come with filters and they don't belong (read are saved) to your file.

Ways to "solve" while the Revizto Team are working on it:

1) You can Export individually each file (which used to be your LinkRVT's) to the Revizto Cloud then merge them all together - This takes some time...

2) Bind each LinkRVT into one single .rvt file then apply any filters you want (In my case i created a template with the filters pre configured). Then you can export to the Revizto fully collored.
The negative point of this one, besides the time consumed, is that when you bind your LinkRVT's there may be some Errors (mainly disconnections when you work with electrical, pipe or any other system)

07 May 2015 05:55 am

Alexey Zuev

• Administrator
Hi Michel,

I still didn't receive the files I asked for. Could you please send them to me in a PM?

Thank you.