Welcome guest, please Login or Register
forgot password?

Forum

Revizto wont export entire model

30 April 2015 06:36 am

wruffenach@1100architect.com

• Total Posts: 7
Revizto will not export all objects in the current scene. Section box isnt on. Nothing is selected, although i tried it with selecting everything and its the same results.

Please help!

30 April 2015 06:54 am

Very strange, it must be a graphic issue, when i click the review button curiously to see what happens. the entire model pops into view....

30 April 2015 07:00 am

ok still not resolved. when i try and edit something for instance click materials tab the model disappears again

07 May 2015 06:05 am

Alexey Zuev

• Administrator
  • Total Posts: 238
Hello,

Could you please share the model that has such problems with me in a PM so we can look at it from the inside and identify the reason of the problem? Thank you.

07 May 2015 08:07 am

Alexey Zuev

• Administrator
William,

I have received your project. The default viewpoint of the project has a section box. You should go to Viewpoints menu in Revizto Editor and set different viewpoint as Home.

Viewpoints in Revizto contain section box setting. The alternative option will be to go to section cut in Revizto Editor, clear it and update the home viewpoint.

Hope this helps.

07 May 2015 08:19 am

Alexey Zuev

• Administrator
Just for your understanding, when during the export from Revit there is no active 3D view, it will make the Home viewpoint from default {3D} view in Revit. Your default {3D} has section box turned ON.