Welcome guest, please Login or Register
forgot password?

Forum

Problems installing Revizto for Revit

02 June 2013 02:45 pm

Jesus Lara

• Total Posts: 1
Hi, I just installed Revizto for revit 2014 and when I log in to revit I get an error message saying : Invalid Licence : FeatureNot Found , Si tried installing it for sketchup and running the launcher I get this other message No Matching Feature found (H0050) Im running VMware Fusion on a macbook pro that has windows 7 installed, could that be the problem?? help pleasee! :(

02 June 2013 11:29 pm

Alexey Zuev

• Administrator
  • Total Posts: 238
Hello,

Unfortunately, virtual machines are deliberately not supported due to performance and security reasons. So the only possible solution is to install Windows as a separate OS on your Mac. Sorry :(

03 October 2013 01:07 pm

mj.stol@gmail.com

hello,

I've got problems opening Revizto in Trial mode because it keeps asking for a sentinel key not found (H0007)
I also can't see the Revit 2014 AddIn for Revizto...

Is there anything I did wrong during the installization or do I need a Trial serial Key?

thanks

09 October 2013 01:04 am

Alexey Zuev

• Administrator
  • Total Posts: 238
Hello,

If you are not trying to launch Revizto on a virtual machine, please download and extract this archive:

https://s3.amazonaws.com/vimbuilds/HaspDinstRelease/Revizto+protection+system+installer.zip

and run "install.bat". Then try to launch Revizto. If the problem persists, please try to run "install.bat" again after disabling antivirus software (which may prevent the normal installation behavior).

If you are trying to launch Revizto on a virtual machine – this is the reason of the problem. Revizto doesn’t work on virtual machines (except network license server). For Mac users it is only possible with Windows installed as a separate OS via BootCamp.

Hope this helps.

02 April 2014 03:44 pm

jeremy@landandshelter.com

Trying to fire up Revizto for the first time after downloading the trial. Error message: Invalid license: VMDetected. Yup, we're using Parallels to host our Windoze VM's running Revit. Your product looks great and seems to be a tool we could utilize. It's unfortunate that you're missing an opportunity to sell it to us and the many other Mac/VM users.