Welcome guest, please Login or Register
forgot password?

Forum

Export to PC 32/64 bit

20 January 2013 03:15 am

Bryan Ng

• Total Posts: 4
Try to export a Sketchup file (a very small simple one; a box and a ground ) to PC 64 Bit. A window pops up saying “The scene contains unsaved changes. Would you like to save it to “c:\Users\temp\Desktop\untitle.skp.vim”?

I saved it but nothing happen. No .exe is ever generated.

22 January 2013 04:02 am

Oleg Maddox

• Administrator
  • Total Posts: 50
Sorry for the delay with answer.
1. Please check you admin rights to write in the chosen folder.
2. Please turn your UAC (User Account Control) Off in the Windows settings. After your export is done the folder with exe file should be open and you may run created application.
If it isn‘t working then please write in support with detailed description of your system (OS version, hardware).

25 January 2013 04:03 am

Bryan Ng

My laptop is Lenovo W520 (with Quadro 1000 1G ram and memory 16G ram )  running on Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 64-Bit version. I am an administrator of this computer. I got all the rights on this computer. So, I don’t think it is privilege problem.

25 January 2013 06:04 am

Oleg Maddox

• Administrator
Actually it is starnge as it should work. We have checked in different scenarios, so here is what you can try:

Today we have uploaded the new version, so please update your current version with new one and try it again. 
In case you will experience the same problem, we can schedule a session with you and simulate that on your computer and see what is the problem.

Thank you and please keep us posted whether it worked.

26 January 2013 09:02 am

Bryan Ng

This skp file is crashing your program every step on its way. I spend two hours without seeing the .exe file. Could you check this out?

https://dl.dropbox.com/s/l6anks915x2947r/restaurant.skp?dl=1

28 January 2013 05:07 am

Oleg Maddox

• Administrator
The bug is identified! New build will be available tomorrow.
Thank you for sending us your file!

29 January 2013 04:57 am

Bryan Ng

It works and thanks a lot.