Welcome guest, please Login or Register
forgot password?

Forum

Wrong Placement of Linked Revit Models in Revizto

30 October 2013 11:16 am

Bint

• Total Posts: 1
I have encountered this problem in 2 projects so far. When I attempt to export a revit project that includes other linked projects (placed with a shared site and using shared coordinates), the resulting revizto project contains all the required elements. However, some of the linked files appear in the wrong positions. In the latest case, I have a parent file which contains a topo and all site elements. Two revit projects are linked into this file and their sites shared. Upon export into revizto, the two buildings appear to be placed correctly in relation to each other. The site elements however are placed in a completely different location.

In other instances I've encountered, only certain elements seem to have been misplaced such as fascias and curtain systems. I really don't know how to solve this issue. Any help?

PS: Worksets are enabled on these files

Last Edit: 30 October 2013 11:29 am by Bint
01 November 2013 05:07 am

Alexey Zuev

• Administrator
  • Total Posts: 238
Sorry for the inconvenience! It really loks like there is some issue in the exporter. Is there any chance you can share any Revit model that has similar problems? We are now working on the completely new exporter for Revit 2014 and problem might be solved automatically in next version of Revizto, but it would be great to test it.