Welcome guest, please Login or Register
forgot password?

Forum

Synchronization error

11 December 2013 05:47 am

Jason Demarest

• Total Posts: 13
I am having trouble getting my first project to upload/sync to my cloud workspace.  Attached is the error message.  This morning I deleted what appeared to be the project in the cloud and one sync attempt seemed to work.  My project in the workspace now looks like the 3D model is there but when opening it I get the sync error "NoRemoteProject."  What am I doing wrong?
Thanks

12 December 2013 06:44 am

Alexey Zuev

• Administrator
  • Total Posts: 238
Hi Jason,

You've also wrote some details to me by email, so I am a little confused on the consequence of your actions that caused the error that is shown in the PDF, as well as the consequence of actions that caused "NoRemoteProject" error.

About the PDF - this looks like a project related problem, if you say that after simplification you did manage to upload it. It would be great if you can share the model that caused the error (in the original format). We will not use it other than in testing purposes.

12 December 2013 07:49 am

Jason Demarest

• Total Posts: 13
The issue appears to simply be the fact that I had not changed "simplification" from the default 100.  I read about a similar issue in the SketchUp forum and it said simplification should be set to 15.  My cloud workspace seems to be working fine now.
Thanks

Last Edit: 12 December 2013 08:11 am by Jason Demarest
16 December 2013 02:49 am

Alexey Zuev

• Administrator
  • Total Posts: 238
The issue may happen if the project size is too big, that's why simplification sometimes helps. This however is not designed behavior, so if you catch similar error in future it would be great if you can share the model causing it.