Welcome guest, please Login or Register
forgot password?

Forum

Saving error from SketchUp

02 July 2014 03:55 am

Evgeny Shirinyan

• Total Posts: 9
Hello,

I have an issue with exporting from SU 2014 via Revizto export plugin. I save the skp file, then press the plugin button, choose "New Project" option (other options don't work) and then get the message "Saving Error - Отказано в доступе". After pressing OK on alert message, Revizto runs with the message "failed to open project". Nothing happens then. FBX works, however, it's a bit weird. My tutor license is not activated yet (old laptop with Revizto is in Moscow, and I'm abroad), so I'm trying to use a trial version

I have these specs - Lenovo X1 Carbon, i7-3667U, 8 Gb, videocard Intel 4000
Win 8.1,

Please, see the screenshots attached.

Last Edit: 02 July 2014 04:07 am by Evgeny Shirinyan
02 July 2014 04:05 am

Alexey Zuev

• Administrator
  • Total Posts: 238
Hi Evgeny,

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Please try to create a folder named Revizto in your "My Documents" folder. Then close SketchUp (if opened). Then in Revizto Editor go to Settings -> Change Working Folder. Select the newly created Revizto folder there to be your working folder. Close Revizto Editor. Try to do the export from SketchUp.

If this doesn't help, please do the following:

Open "%programdata%/vizerra" folder in Windows Explorer (type in the address bar):

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/36901677/Work/Screenshots/Programdata.png

and send "global.cfg" file to me.

Thank you.

02 July 2014 04:52 am

Evgeny Shirinyan

Thank you, Alexey,

Something changed, but the final result you can see in the attachment. Also sending you a global.cfg in a zip archive
Thank you in advance
ES

02 July 2014 05:57 am

Alexey Zuev

• Administrator
Does this happen on all SketchUp projects or on specific one?

02 July 2014 08:37 am

Evgeny Shirinyan

That's with all SU files. Maybe I should open these ports:
Revizto Installer: 80
Revizto Editor: 80, 443, 8080
Revizto Viewer: 80, 443
Revizto Activation Tool: 8443

didn't work

Last Edit: 02 July 2014 09:00 am by Evgeny Shirinyan
03 July 2014 01:16 am

Alexey Zuev

• Administrator
1. Does export from sketchup take some time, or it instantly opens Revizto Editor on projects of any size?
2. Please open "My Documents/Revizto" folder, take a screenshot and send it to me.
3. If the folder is not empty, please send us all files of any project (should be project.vimproj and project.vimexp).

Thank you.

08 July 2014 06:16 am

Evgeny Shirinyan

Hello, Alexey,
Here is the DB link https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bdf0xzeq9t20hsp/AADwtqS98e6sPlwrPpR9NTgFa There are files from Revizto folder, screenshot, SU model I'm working on.
Now I use FBX, which is not cool, but it works. I don't know is there any difference in filesize between FBX and SU export.
Here is the Revizto-model, WIP https://www.dropbox.com/s/k6z06h4hecff7rb/Church-32.exe

10 July 2014 05:38 am

Alexey Zuev

• Administrator
The problem is solved, the next Revizto update will contain the fix.